.

.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

{gallery walls...}


so... I attempted my {gallery wall}... I think I love it!!!! But... I need more pictures {I have taken all the black & whites that we had}, I need more frames {I have painted all the ones that we had- NOTHING is safe from white paint around here- ha ha ha}, & I need a bit more confidence to put ANOTHER hole in my wall.... Here is my start-


*****


I {heart} this one....
and even though it is too small for this frame & it's taped to the wall....
I LOVE it!!!


*****


and I {heart} this one...
I mean who doesn't love a good "feet" picture.... and I love his little diaper bottom!!


*****


and I {heart} this one...
I love his little chunky monkey cheeks....


*****


I {heart} this one too...
but she looks 16 & that makes me wanna cry my eyes out!


*****


I guess you could say that I {heart} them all!!!
And, that is why I love a gallery wall... What do y'all think???





No comments:

Post a Comment