.

.

Friday, June 27, 2014

porches and July 4th prep...


I must admit that my poor porches get what's left of me after... Joey and the kiddos and the house.  So... needless-to-say they are always a hit and miss sorta thing.  This year I'm going with a sorta Americana theme- I love red, white, & blue so it came without any effort.  


*****


I came across some flag tablecloths with holes on the corners {looked like they had been tied to something?}  First I was gonna use them as tablecloths too.. but the holes killed me :( so they became pillows!





*****





*****





*****





*****





*****





*****



Hydrangeas are in the height of their glory right now in the south- and I couldn't be happier!!  


*****






*****


And- because we got too much sun yesterday and I'm in charge of the 4th of July party games at the pool...  We made these yesterday out of an old pool noodle, a balloon, & duct tape {all on hand}.  It's getting more and more difficult trying to find a weapon that we don't have already... But I managed to make one :)  They are super fun, cheap, and easy to make!!  **Tutorial to come**  


*****


and..
THANK YOU
for all of the sweet b-day wishes!! I can't believe I'm gonna be that old :()
 I got my very first 4 leafed clover in a card- I ADORE IT Mrs. Robinette :)  the kiddos and I have been looking for another one ever since.....



No comments:

Post a Comment