.

.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer lovin'


Summer is FLYING!  Prissy has mentioned {on multiple occasions} that we only have 5 more summers with her.  I cannot convey my heart on that matter.  I did after all grow her.  And no matter where she goes at age 18... she will be mine!!  However we do indulge her.  I've cooked like a mad Martha.  So wish I was more of a Mary.  But sadly I'm a Martha.


*****



These babies are a crowd pleaser!


*****



Basically we eat.  Then go the the pool, where we eat. 
 Then come home and eat!  Then repeat.


*****


And I have a b-day coming up...  By a show of hands.  Who thinks this looks like the neck of an 80yr old woman?  Well apparently my chiropractor does.  I'm working through a torn trapezezes muscle.  But I do feel older this year.  And this week I took the littles into a fancy shop downtown to get a fancy bracelet.  Where A-man said "didn't you get one like that a Goodwill once?"  The store clerk snickered.  I was embarrassed for a minute.  Now... not so much.  I guess we can all take a lesson from a little!  They could care less what people think....


*****


As I'm writing this... they have banished me to my room.  And I feel sure my cheesecake is in the making!!!  A-man's job is to clean up {short straw}.  I can hear his saying "I'm just gonna ask you one more time Prissy.  PLEASE do not put anything else on the countertop.  I want everything to look perfect when she comes in here."  He's a keeper!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment