.

.

Friday, February 10, 2012

{A-man's Valentine...}



Hot off the printer.... they are done! This year we went with Star Wars themed valentines {NO surprise I'm sure}. I first semi-homemade this one with photo shop & copy/paste. I knew we wanted to use glow sticks=light sabers. They turned out cute- A-man LOVES them! I cut a little hole & slipped a glow stick right into Yoda's hand. And corny is just cute- so of course "YODA one for me!" seemed brilliant beyond brilliant....


*****



Then I found this little template {I forget where it's from}. It's simple & cute as can be! I minimized it to fit a few onto one page of card stock.


*****



Then added some glow sticks from Michaels {$1.00 for 15}. I cut a little slit & taped the glow stick into place on the back.


*****



I think they are even cuter {and used WAY less printer ink}!!! And.. he got to write his own name- which is pretty precious to me. Have I mentioned lately that I {heart} 4 yr olds? I do!!!


*****



I found some star wars coins to go along with them. My A-man is beside himself for his class party.....


*****



All-in-All I'd say he's peeking- Star Wars Valentines, Star Wars chocolate, Star Wars in the theater this weekend in 3D, new Star Wars Legos this week, & Cooner is here!


*****



All is right in the republic!!!!!!


*****

P.S. I met up with my sweet BUNCO girls last night! Lauran hosted at her new beautiful house & made us food that was out of this world- recipes to come I PROMISE! I haven't laughed that loud that long in I can't tell you how long!!!!! THANK YOU Lauran, Susan, Char, Mel, Tracy, Michelle, Kim, Konni- I can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment