.

.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{birthday prep....}


Did y'all know that in one very short month.... my very favorite 4 yr old will be my very favorite 5 yr old? Sad isn't it! I can't believe how fast he is growing.... but luckily his Momma is a tiny bit nuts-o when it comes to b-days!!!! And she can't even sit down long enough to get sad {yet}. He has chosen "Star Wars" as the theme- you're shocked I know! The house is beginning to bust at the seams already. We have a Jedi Training Academy, An Ewok Village in Endor, & all the fun in between to get finished up.


*****

This week- I am trying to finish up the invitations & about a dozen Jedi robes....


*****


My little Jedi Knight discovered them.... and he L-O-V-E-S
his robe.


*****


This is him using the "force". He says "it's really really strong when I wear my Jedi robe!" I tend to agree!!!


*****


He may need another one by the time the party rolls around... But I can't bring myself to make him take it off. He is just the cutest little stinkin' Youngling that I've ever seen!!!!! I know the Republic will be in good hands with him on watch!!!


*****


I think I may need a little of the FORCE too- to pull this one off!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Ashly I am your Mother! May the force be with you till I get there. love you all. COONER JEDI

    ReplyDelete