.

.

Friday, July 27, 2012

keep calm & carry on....

Is anyone else as beside themselves as we are about the Olympics?  I have always LOVED to watch them- even in high school I remember not going out during the gymnastics {I was a bit of a nerd}.  I cry during almost every medal ceremony {and if the USA is represented I bust out the National Anthem right along with them}!  I am SO incredibly proud of our country & I love to watch the best of the best compete- it's amazing!!! 


*****


This year I'll be watching & remembering our trip last year- I {adore} London.  The people, the castles, the churches, the FOOD, the shopping....  and the sweet boy that took me there!!!


*****


Prissy is representing the USA in fashion.  She is sure to take home the gold...


*****


and possibly the silver in accessories- ha ha


*****


A-man is favored to sweep ALL of the Lego events!!!!


*****


GO
    USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment