.

.

Friday, January 18, 2013

long time- no post.....

Hello sweet friends... I've been a little slack in my posting {but rest assured I've been busy in the real world none-the-less}.  Cooner made the girls these little dust caps {from Little House on the Prairie} - I had 2 on my bedposts my entire childhood and I adored them.  She wears hers and it makes me smile and think of Cooner!!


*****


The weather makes me want to cook and craft :)  So we ate Apple pie last night while the glue gun was heating up- ha!


*****


We have decided on the kiddos 2013 Valentines and they are gonna be SUPER cute :)  A-man's require a little bit of nature, so we are still collecting.... And Prissy's require personalization on EACH and EVERY one so there is much to accomplish there too!  And.... I have taken on their class parties again and that means a craft as well.  Needless-to-say my work room looks like pink and red threw up all over it....


*****


And my bible study just started this... Beth Moore's Breaking Free.  It is wonderful!  Beth has us flipping all through the bible daily and challenging me to be more intentional about my devotions...  I adore my sweet group of gals who encourage me every week!!!  


*****  


And I'm planning A-man's BIG b-day party too... Here's your clue to the theme "Partners"!  Gotta run and collect some sticks {don't ask}.  Hope to be back a little more regularly next week. 
 Have a great weekend.


*****


p.s.  Pray for my sweet little Prissy- she has tryouts tomorrow for the spring ballet recital.... I'm nervous for her already......



No comments:

Post a Comment