.

.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Highlights….


First off…
 Y'all we went to DISNEY WORLD! 
 I have so much to tell ya about but no time tonight.  
Soon- I pinky promise!!


*****


We saw Santa…


*****


We had class parties at school…


*****


And tonight… I'm hosting BUNCO here!  December seemed the best month for me to host- in JULY sitting by the pool relaxing…. with my sweet neighbors...  watching our kiddos… with no earthly thought of the craziness that December brings. 
 But- I do so love a party! So I'm rolling up my sleeves and making a cheese ball- literally!


*****


I have a menu {thanks to sweet Cooner} and it's gonna be YUMMY!!


*****


True to Ashly-fashion.
I have been in the yard- cutting my poor trees…
I felt like we needed a tad more decor-
heaven help me!


*****


Gotta run and put on my
 "ugly Christmas sweater".  
I'm hoping I win the prize tonight- wish me luck :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment