.

.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lord of the Rings...


Along with a slew of girly stuff...  I've been getting ready for a certain someone's birthday.
  Whom I have promised that I will start working on his
 Lord of the Rings party stuff
 "as soon as dance is over". 


*****


I finished these guys up at DMI {thank you Elizabeth for your help}.  Between classes and competitions I broke into party mode.  Every good "dance mom" carries around bobby pins, all day stay lip stick, and furniture polish in there bags right??  I printed theses guys at home, then ripped them, stained them, rolled them, tied them, added a ring, then a little sentiment "One Party to Rule Them ALL".  It's gonna be an awesome party- we can't wait!


*****


Here is what they say on the inside..


*****


Now.. I'm off to dumpster dive some cardboard...   I'm thinking we need some mountains for our Shire????




1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. I have been having trouble with GFC and if I am already following you, and you following me, please forgive me. If not, please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete