.

.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

a little housekeeping...

I'm so sorry for the delay.... life just keeps going even with fevers, EOGs, work, Ballet recital practices, & motherhood!  We have had so much lately, that I don't even know where to start... but y'all know I'll try {wink wink}!


******


First- we have taken Lego building to an entirely new level!  THE DEATH STAR & it's over 3,000 pieces has consumed our dining room..


*****


..but we are 1/2 way done!  BIG "THANKS" to Uncle Heath for helping us last night & 
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!  


*****


We put out a garden, or raised bed actually with Papaw.  The kiddos are SO excited & I'm praying that we get a tomato or at least 1 cuc.


*****


Although they say talking to your plants wills them life- and if that's the case.....  Prissy is gonna have a "harvest of PLENTY"!  I LOVE her& her genuinely sweet spirit!


*****


And speaking of plants- I got one for the inside too!  I hear that they are therapy to the soul & they give me pleasure & they look pretty in the living room, & this one sorta looks succulent-y {and that's WAY popular these days}.  This particular one is suppose to boost your healthy Antioxidant levels in your home??  That I cannot be sure, but it looks pretty & psychological or not- we are feeling better these days...


*****


I found this armoire at a second hand store while my parents were in town.  I wish I had taken a before shot- I tend to go a tad crazy when I get in "work-mode" especially when I need to get it painted & carried upstairs. {Hence the need to expedite the process daddy & Joey lifting & not me!!!}


*****


It now resides in Prissy's room- filled to the brim with: American Girl Stuff, craft supplies, & other random "Must Haves".  Picture this in country blue with ducks.... now visualize a price tag that says $20.00.  Y'all would have scooped it up wouldn't ya?  I need to finish the inside of the doors.  I want to turn them into cork board to pin-up pictures & keepsakes.




*****


Hope y'all are enjoying these temps- we are headed to the pool this afternoon!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Love that chest.. and it's so organized!

    ReplyDelete