.

.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

H-E-L-L-O....

Hello.... is this thing one?  I'm so sorry to be out of touch.... but life proved to be even busier than normal {if that is possible} this past week.  **UPDATES** My sweet husband is home- hallelujah!!!  I ran the "BLUE Run for Remembrance" Memorial Day with my bible study gals- SO AWESOME.  Prissy has now graduated to "Garnets" in ballet- Yeah!!  And the A-man graduated 4yr old pre-school- Yeah & BOO!


*****



... but he was the cutest little guy there!!!  They sang about the fruits of the spirit... love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness & self-control.  I died laughing because his class did- SELF-CONTROL....  They were the last group to go & boy-o-boy did they have Self-Control!!!


*****


We busted out the water slide from Prissy's 3rd b-day.... It STILL works!  And I have a feeling it's gonna stay out most of the summer....


*****


We cooked out with some of our besties......  
I {heart} this kid.  We are SO blessed to have such precious friends with such precious kids to do life with!!!


*****


And these 2 are pretty much clones of each other. SCARY & SWEET all at once!!!!!!


*****

Thankfully.... tomorrow ALL I have on the books is... Awards Day Ceremony, Orthodontics Appt, A-man's check-up, finish up distressing & deliver a piano stool that I'm doing for a girlfriend, Termite inspection on the house, re-wrap my neighbor's shoulder {who broke it last week}, & Church....




1 comment:

  1. Dearest Daughter you only mentioned 10 of the things you did in one hour & not all the things you do in between those new things YOU ARE THE BUSIEST GIRL I know no wonder your house shoes are always worn through Just Breathe that will help & slow down a little for me. love Cooner MOM

    ReplyDelete