.

.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

man fiddles...

Tonight- my hubby is having a little meeting at the old Harris Homestead....  I'm not sure if they will appreciate the freshly swished toilets or crisp hand towels {did I mention that I'm way more of a Martha than a Mary?}??  But I'm certain they'll take a liking to Cooner's cinnamon roll recipe- YUMMY!


*****


The A-man & I rolled them out- he is quite the little baker boy :) and all the while sang this..
Paddycake Paddycake baker's man make us some rolls as fast as you can.......


*****



Next we put 'em in the pan!


*****


and had 3 left over... coincidence?  I think not!
{Prissy, A-man, & Joey sampled the batch- and gave them 6 thumbs up :) }


*****


Then we marked them with some cream cheese icing!


*****


{my little helper}


*****

And... I'm making a crock pot dip that the Bunco girls LOVE!
~1 lb hamburger cooked & drained~
~1 package Bass hot sausage cooked & drained~
~1 package Velveeta cheese cubed~
~1 jar chunky salsa~
~1/2 cup water~

Put all the above ingredients into the crockpot {with a liner if you care anything about yourself} and melt it on low.  Then just keep in on the "warm" setting. & serve it with Tortilla chips  The boys are gonna love it too- I'm sure!!!


*****

p.s.  I read this somewhere not long ago-

"What if today you only had what you thanked God for yesterday?"

It has made me SO much more happy to praise the One who pours out the blessings!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment