.

.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Good things...


True to "Harris form" we have been crazy busy this month.  Prissy has ballet/rehearsals 5 DAYS A WEEK.  The A-man has basketball 2 days... That pretty much sums up our free time :)  But..  I wouldn't trade these days for anything in the world.  And being in town EVERYDAY leaves room for treasure hunting...


*****


I found this guy... kinda quirky, kinda scary but he's a keeper!


*****


And I shopped the house to re-style the living room.  SO FUN to do but it takes me an hour to move anything {I guess that's cause I'm an amateur}.  And I finally found a glass topped coffee table for the living room... I so want to see Gerdie {my cowhide} but wanted to spend less than $50.  Hello Friday morning tag sales!!


*****


I helped out with the SCCS Fall Festival- which was amazing!!  We had a total blast..




*****


And yes.... clown noses were sorta the "thing"


*****


I finally got my long awaited monogram from Southern Proper {wanted one last year but they were on back order}.  It's LOVE!!!!!


*****


But... as busy as I have been....  I think for the first time in a VERY long time.  I'm trying to make my husband a priority over... the house, the extras, ballet, basketball, and many other things.  After all I am called to be his "helpmate" and that means making him feel like he matters to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment