.

.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Holy-ween


Here is a "spoiler alert" to tonight!  We had our Halloween dress rehearsal last weekend at the Clubhouse.....  So without further delay- I give you-


*****


My G.I Joey mini me


*****


My I dream of Geni wanta be


*****


My hottie hubby {after gentle persuasion} went as the Mad Hatter.


*****


I dressed up in Pirate garb :)


*****


They we had a ball.  We ALL won prizes and Prissy embraced false eyelashes like a champ.  She can't wait to wear them to ballet tonight then trick-or-treating :()  I have no words...


*****


He just makes me wanna squeeze him... and I frequently do!


*****

He & I made cupcakes for his class last night...


*****


He was a big helper and is gonna make some woman very happy one day!


*****


And I know this because he makes me happy daily.  Especially when he asks me to make "special things to put on top of them please m'am."  I bolted to my sewing/work room to only to find these beauties from last year.  $0.30  SCORE!!!  They became just what he wanted.  And it was my pleasure!!!

HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment