.

.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

oh snow days....

how we {heart} you!



*****


We are working on our 3rd day off due to the snow.  And.... can I just say it is lovely!  NC is perfectly perfect when it comes to winter and snow.  It comes in quickly and blankets everything then.. leaves as quickly as it came.  Joey cancelled pts and played at home with us.


*****


The kiddos came in just long enough to warm-up, drink-up, and dry-out. 
 My dryer ran most of yesterday and I assume most of today.  


*****


meet our Olaf!
He likes warm hugs :)


*****


We have cooked most everything we can think of...  bread, cookies, donuts, homemade pizza, Thai nachos, soup, french toast, and every other comfort food that our pantry would afford!
 Prissy has been my right arm girl in the kitchen- as it should be :)


*****


Crafting has also been at the tip top of our list.  Valentine's Day will be here before we know it...  I have BIG plans for both of the kiddos class parties!


*****


Prissy is making things the most amazing things with her rainbow loom.  She is really WAY more crafty than I am- my cup runneth over!!  This is just one of the 1,000 charms she has made over the last 3 days- a tutu :)


*****


I received this email from Prissy's teacher last night.  
And can I just say- We LOVE our school!  
And Mrs. Baer is precious right down to her core!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment