.

.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Hot & Ready...

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's day! 
 I woke my lovlies up with these.  The V-day red & pink sprinkle donut was a HUGE success!!  But Joey is more of a glaze kinda guy ;)


*****


  
We are having the snow days of all snow days today :)  Although it's going to be in the 60's so.... sadly she will be gone very soon.  Southern snow days are fun like that.  


*****


Our dining room looks like this...  Both of the kiddos' class parties are postponed until Monday- which leaves me time to finish up some last minute details :)


*****


Prissy finished all of her tiny creations! These make me smile :)  She made all of the bracelets and hair clips for each one.  And the boys got a bookworm bookmark ;)


*****


We are gonna make conversation heart rings again with these cuties!
  Here is the tutorial from last year.


*****


We are reading feverishly over here... and baking...


*****


..but mostly just sledding & eating!
  We are professionals at snow days around here.  


*****

I have even left my bed unmade & hopped right back into it {like right now}.  It's the coziest bed in the world... and I adore her + the heated pillow top mattress pad doesn't hurt either.  **I do eventually make my bed.  I tried as I may to leave it unmade {per the peer pressure from the others} but had to give in and make her around 1-ish yesterday.  It's just a principle that I have to do- I'm crazy like that!**


*****


I picked up this little duck on a stick for my A-man last week at a tag sale.  He's the cutest little thing ever {the duck is sweet too} and waddles when he's "walked".  A-man named him Goose. 


*****


The tea cart continues to serve us well....  I'd say it was $5.00 VERY well spent for endless hrs of fun for me and the kiddos!


*****


And.... a snow day would not be a snow day without a lovely new rainbow loom creation from my sweet Prissy!  I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day/snow day too!!



XXOX,

No comments:

Post a Comment