.

.

Friday, February 01, 2013

{conversation rings... a re-post}



Yes! It is time to start thinking of Valentine's day already..... Although I thought I was ahead of the game :: only to find most stores putting out St. Patrick's & EASTER stuff. Any-who we here @ Harris House- {heart} V-day! I saw this simple tutorial on Pinterest. Super cute, cheap, & easy as taking candy from a baby- shame on you {Joey} if you have done that!!


*****



~Conversation Ring Tutorial~
{start out with a bag of candy & some wedding favor metal rings}


*****



Simply size the rings to your 8 yr old- no surprise who helped me- ha ha! Then glue them on.


*****



It's as easy as that! We put them in some little boxes that we scooped up on clearance last year {or was it Cooner that scooped them up?}. No matter- they have them again this year @ Wally & Harris Teeter.


*****



I'm pretty sure they are gonna be a hit. Now hurry up & get gluing!!!!
p.s. I also picked up some "conversation heart" erasers @ the Dollar tree- I think I'll make some of those into rings too.....








No comments:

Post a Comment