.

.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

summer reading...

We have officially began our summer here in N.C.  School is over, baseball is over, & we are even taking a break from dance this summer- hallelujah!!  In short... I'm in heaven.  I get to spend the entire day with the ones I grew + I actually LOVE them so it's heaven.  We are tackling a few summer reads... Here is a sneak peak-


*****

First off A-man's pick-
  Five little Peppers and How They Grew.
  This is slowly becoming one of my favorite read aloud chapter books EVER!  I adore the Pickles :)  


*****


Joey's pick-
True Beauty
Prissy & I are starting this one next.  I think it's gonna be precious!


*****


My by the pool pick-
Unglued
I have heard Lysa speak and she is AMAZING.  I'm 2 chapters in and loving it!!


*****


and we are LOVE this one!
Five Minute Devotions for Children
  It's sorta National Geographic meets Jesus Calling for Kids.




*****


Now I'm off to relax with this as my summer mantra!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment