.

.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

blue... the new neutral.


As the school year winds down.. I find myself craving the beach... and pastels.  I've been collecting  blue patterns here and there.  That's the beauty of "treasure hunting"- low cost + thrill of the hunt = instant gratification! 


*****

I've neglected the poor builtins lately...
 so today they got a little pick-me-up!


*****




Blue is soothing to me...


*****


It's the Cooner coming out of me... she loves blue.


*****


It tells a quiet story without yelling like many other colors I tend to love..  **not mentioning any names- ORANGE in the loft**


*****


I think I'll keep her around awhile :)


*****


I found this little gem for $3.00...
  She needed a shade and a home- I had both :)


*****


and I'm lovin' some brass these days {gulp... after I spray painted nearly every fixture when we bought this house.  Case in point- EVERYTHING comes back around again.... big hair, skinny jeans, pencil ties, and now BRASS}

HELLO SUMMER!!



No comments:

Post a Comment