.

.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

loving the space you are in... office 101


I love setting up house.  I do.  Always have.  I can organize a drawer or whip up a pillow in a heartbeat- it's who I am.  Sometimes changing up a space is just the thing to love the space you are in.  It would be easy to buy something or pay someone to make something beautiful.  Sometimes I wonder what that would be like... buy something that didn't need to be fixed, painted, or sewn when I get it home.  While the kitty cats are away...  this little mouse has been working her hinny off trying to love the space that I'm in.  Making your house a home is a gift to your family.  So.. in love- I've purged their rooms {at least once, maybe more}.  Then I tackled the office.  

I {heart} this room.  It's a place that is soothing yet inspiring.  I can day dream and diy the days away in here up until time to get the kiddos.  Some people workout... I set up house.  It takes all kinds right?


*****


I found a new little print at Goodwill. Did I mention that I've had time on my hands with the kiddos in school?  And did I mention that my husband reminds me {often} that you can in fact "go broke saving $$".


*****


Then a precious friend of mine gave me this..
{yes... there are people that do that kind of nice thing to people still in this world}


*****


3 days later... after collecting craft/art supplies from 3 different {secure} locations in this house.  I compiled a collection of goods that would make Martha herself swoon :)


*****


I chalked her full of all the goodness that I could.
  She is wonderful! 
 She houses EVERYTHING that I need to accomplish any feat. 
 I adore her!


*****


I had to move my gallery wall...
 It's continues to be a work in progress {5 yrs and going}.


*****

The kiddos love any space that I'm in {it's funny how that happens}.  If I'm in the bathroom- they love the bathroom.  If I'm in the garage- that's the place to hang.  And- since I'm usually in here.. they are right behind me.  "My shadows" as Cooner calls them.  2 of my favorite things in the world!!







No comments:

Post a Comment