.

.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween BUNCO!



October was my month to host our neighborhood BUNCO! 
 So... my theme was of course 
HALLOWEEN!!!


*****



I decked out the Dining room with the help of the kiddos!


*****



I went easy with the food- Mexican.




*****



Witches Brew of course!


and I gave out these fake teeth {blue box in picture}- seriously the HARDEST that I have EVER laughed... I so wish we had taken more pics of those being worn.  


*****


Here is my JoBo.... 
I nearly pee myself every time I see this :)


*****



lastly... the costume!
The kiddos settled on Cleopatra.
I tried on a dozen things from our dress-up box- she was the winner.  + she was FREE- no doubt she was morphed from Prissy's 2nd grade Egyptian project and an angel costume... with a touch of gold trim and a pair of A-man's pirate clip on earrings...
a labor of love!


*****



We had a blast!!!
Prissy named the zombie bride as "2014 BUNCO Halloween Queen".  We all agreed!  Melissa bought a wedding gown from Goodwill and cut it up the shreds.. 
She so got my vote too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment