.

.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A southern BBQ teacher luncheon...




My sweet friend Shayne and I are taking on the teacher luncheons again this year!  It has been great fun {and I genuinely mean that} but we are stepping down after this year- thus we must go out in a bang.  This years first quarter luncheon was a Southern BBQ theme...



*****



We had pulled pork and all the fix in's



*****



checkered pennants all over everywhere :)
and what shindig would be complete without a grapevine chandy???



*****



a photo booth... 
with a cameo from my cowboy
{I still can not bring myself to part with him from A-man's 5th b-day}


*****



and a s'more bar...


*****



 YES!


 I said
 a S'more Bar-
 with gourmet chocolates and all kinds of fancy!!


*****



I think they liked it ;)


YEE-HAW!


No comments:

Post a Comment