.

.

Friday, November 07, 2014

Little Anna...


Frozen is 2 weeks away... makes me nervous to even say that!  Prissy is dancing even in her sleep... I'm sure.  I am working on cast party stuff and mending costumes as they come in.  It's all a delicate balance of talent, grit, and pure insanity.  


*****



But... she's little Anna!


*****



I wish  y'all could hear the conversations we have on the way home from late rehearsals.  How she's "nervous and giddy all at once".  About how she looks up to the "big girls".   Or how she gave up a show so that her sweet friend {her understudy} could dance too...  It makes me cry to even hear her talk about it.  My heart can't hardly take how much I love this child.  She's my little Prissy. 
 And... I'm so proud of her!!


*****



I think she was destined for this role...


*****




She's morphing into Anna as we speak...




No comments:

Post a Comment