.

.

Friday, November 06, 2015

Disney 2015




We just got back from the most magical place on earth... It was wonderful.  However I think I may have missed my calling by not being a Disney princess... that's my dream job!


*****




*****




*****




*****




We had our own private Star Tours ride!!  The lines were fabulous in November :)


*****




While the boys secured our seats at the Indiana Jones stunt show... we dropped by Starbucks for a little pick-me-up.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you that she needed no help from me ordering there!


*****



My little Jedi!


*****




*****




*****




*****




If only I had a video of his mad shooting skills...
 Uncle Travis would have been proud!!


*****




A well deserved drink!


*****




*****




This is pretty much how we ending every night...

Full to the brim with great memories, inside jokes, magical fireworks, enchanting characters, fantastic rides, amazing food, but most of all- THANKFUL!  Until next year....


No comments:

Post a Comment