.

.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

We had a perfectly lovely time in Wonderland this Halloween...  

Prissy was Alice..  Joey was the Mad Hatter {and won for overall adult theme costume at the clubhouse party}.  Me- I was the Queen of hearts.  Although after a baseball game, frantically making a lunch, getting costumes together {with makeup and eyelashes}, making party snacks, blowing up 50 black and orange balloons, finding the caps that I had promised my little cowboy, then meeting the pizza guy up at the club house and MCing the party... I was a tired Queen.... but Queen non-the-less :)


*****




 This year we went el-cheap-o on our costumes. 
 Joey and I robbed the costume trunk so ours were free :)


*****



Prissy spent her $20 on a wig and tights and eyelashes- ha ha!


*****



A-man went complete rogue on us...
 A cowboy in Wonderland?  
NO!  
He spent his $20 on a new cap riffle!!


No comments:

Post a Comment