.

.

Friday, May 20, 2011

{this week...}

So... although I am NOT nearly through my Africa trip photos yet, my life here has NOT slowed down at all. Here is a peek of what has happened this week @ Harris House!


*****


I spent Mother's day this year in Africa with Tigist- but when I got home I found this sweet letter from my little Prissy. I tucked it away where I keep my "want to remember this day forever things"! It makes my heart smile!!!
Dear Mommy,
Happy Mother's Day! There are so many things I have to thank you for! I love the way you fix my hair pretty. And thank you for when you buy me clothes and toys. I am glad that you send me to a Christian school. I am blessed to have you Mommy and that you chose God to be your Savior. I appreciate that you helped our class during Valentine's bags. You are the best Mom! Love Josey.

...my cup runneth over!!!!


*****


Here is my little Prima Ballerina @ her recital last weekend. She was wonderful- her brother was even captivated by her dancing. I asked him if it was good {since I was back stage & didn't get to sit with him & Joey}. He said "I didn't not like it too much this time!"- which I believe translates to "good job dear sweet sister of mine"!!


*****

Here is my little Precious Ballerina stopping to sign some autographs....


*****


Prissy- "Momma I'm not bragging, but our costumes are the best this year. I promise, you can ask anyone!" I {heart} her honesty!!!! They were beautiful!


*****


Me & my little Prissy- I just want to say that it is MY PLEASURE to stay backstage with her! I love that she wants me there & although it is a lot of work- I have a ball helping all the little & big ballerinas. I cherish these times with her & hope that she will want me there with her for many more years to come!!!!!


*****


and a little certain someone graduated from Pre-school last night. Isn't he the most handsome little guy y'all have ever seen? YES! He is!!!!!!!!


*****


A-man with his bestie Ethan


*****


A-man with Sydney {I think they have a little crush on each other}. He keeps telling me that "she's not like Prissy & you Momma- Sydney likes Legos and blue and spider man, and... she likes dirt too!" I think I may have some competition- ha ha!!!!


*****

Have a great weekend!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment