.

.

Friday, June 01, 2012

living room tour...

Today... we are taking it easy!  Making blueberry pies & re-arranging the living room.  I {heart} tweaking little things & loving a room ALL the more.  I hope your day is lovely too....


*****


We picked these girls from our patch {the only 3 blooms that we had}.  


*****


I love how my A-man likes to "tweak" right along with me.... 


*****


I love my Grandma Hayes' chair paired with my sweet babes pics  {both taken at 18 months}.  They are some of my favorite decor!!!!


*****


I brought in the blue sofa from the office in February & I am still loving it.  We have more seating + we are enjoying it more these days during game night & Lego time!!!


*****


Bookshelves are a blessing & a curse sometimes... I think that I like how I have them arranged, then put a load of towels away & steal something from another room....  It's a sickness- 


*****


.... that I don't want to recover from- ha ha!!!


*****


I picked this little hutch up for next to nothing at a tag sale.  My house is about 90 % used/refinished furniture & I ADORE every piece!!!!


*****


Your Living Room says a lot about YOU.  It is the room that you invite guests to, the room that you curl up & watch movies in, the room that you play games with your kiddos in...  I appreciate ours, but mostly I appreciate the ones I get to share it with!!!!!!


*****


Thanks for stopping by from Kelly's Korner "show us your life- living rooms"!!!  I can't wait to see what y'all have to share!!!!



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful room! I LOVE the blue sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that blue sofa! I would love something like that as a sitting area in my master someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third the LOVE on the blue sofa! And you are so right that the main thing to appreciate is the people we get to share our living rooms with. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your room! so classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture of the kids on the couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your living room is my favorite so far! Love the blue sofa. I pinned one on my Pinterest just like it except it was white! I love to have one and do a modern Chevron or some stripe material! Love the white hutch and your bookshelves!

    Job well done!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sofa is GORGEOUS! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue sofa is to die for! Popped over from Kelly's Korner.

    ReplyDelete