.

.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

picture day...

Tomorrow is picture day.....  I died laughing when Prissy told me that her class almost had their pics taken today instead of tomorrow {they split up the school into 2 days}.  The photographer had some extra time and wanted to squeeze in another group.... only the 4th grade girls {one in particular- he he} protested.   Needless-to-say... they didn't dare get the girls done today :)  Prissy is FINALLY embracing her curly hair and even wanted me to roll it tonight.... 


*****


It SO reminds me of these days......  I mean isn't she the cutest little thing y'all have ever seen?  YES!  She was... and IS!!!!!!


*****


I found this one of the 2 of my sweet babes on Prissy's kindergarten picture day.  I can't believe that was 4 {gasp} years ago.....


*****


And speaking of my little handsome man- he needs very little primping to achieve his cute-as-can-be looks!  He's a darling and I want to squeeze him every time he walks by- SO I DO!!


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment