.

.

Monday, September 10, 2012

this weeks ins and outs...

This week... we've been having some Jedi training {almost every night- it's starting to feel like Fall here in NC}.  My little guy started soccer!  I missed it but his daddy said he did great:)  And my sweet little ballerina auditioned for a part in CPAC's winter production of the Grinch:)  I fixed her hair into a ballet bun before I left for work {about 5:20}- she is me y'all!!!!  I packed their soccer and ballet bags, put them by the door, then went up to kiss them goodbye {they had a sleepover on Friday night}.  She popped her little head up and with one eye open asked me to fix her hair....  so I did!!


*****


And..  in between drop offs and pick ups and practices and house construction and attic overhauling {p.s.  I need help purging- someone a little less emotionally attached than Cooner and someone a little MORE emotionally attached than Joey..... anyone??}....  I bought a table!  Yes I realize that I need my head examined, but there is no time- ha ha.  I thought it would be the prefect Lego table for you-know-who!  But where to put it???  I started with it in the living room- TOO big TOO messy & all together TOO much for this type A Momma to handle right now..... So I moved it into the most logical place - A-man's room!  He adores it and can't believe that he is allowed to leave battle out and ready for his daddy ALL the time :)


*****


But.... I had to move his club chair into the guest room.  I love a splash of dark with all of the white, but I still need to tweak the wall art and pillows a bit... {sorry these pics are so dark- I took these late}


*****


And... when I moved the club chair in... the armoire had to go out.  Into the???  Dining room of course- the only room that could handle such a feat!  And that meant moving the table the other direction and buffet.  I'm loving the new space though, but who knew that a $10 table could be such trouble???  


*****


O-ya and the Fall weather has made the kiddos crave the Fall decoration.  


*****


So... we put them up and these little guys too!!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment