.

.

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Disney World 2012...

I did NOT think that Disney could get any better... but I was wrong!  Disney in December with Christmas everywhere you look & temps in the 70's- that is magical to me!!  I have so much to share, but for now just the pics- as promised to Cooner :)


*****


Joey @ Downtown Disney- I {heart} a man secure enough to wear his daughter's Minnie Mouse ears!


*****

The kiddos @ the Magic Kingdom- I made these little matching shirts for them {I hope they will wear matching shirts for a few more years...}


*****  


Prissy @ the all new Fantasy Land in Belle's castle- Y'all it was absolutely stunning!  Prissy was chosen out of the crowd to play Mrs. Potts.  She was amazing!!


*****


Afterwards we met Belle...


*****


and Ariel


*****


Then we ran into Cindi's Fairy Godmother...


*****


Next we headed to Adventure Land & met up with some pirates... 
A-man decided to join in on the fun & become one too!


*****


And BOY-OH-BOY was he a cutie!!!


*****


Then Prissy became a mermaid...  The Pirate's League is always a good time!


*****


They looked amazing and turned many heads around the castle :)  And A-man got a new pistol {to match his musket that he slept with the night before from Aunt Michelle!}


*****


Then it got super sunny.... but we had to meet Snow White!


*****


... and Cinderella
{A-man was protecting the Princesses with his guns
 *not available for photos*}


*****


... and Sleeping Beauty


*****


Then we went to the Christmas Party!  Where is snowed :) YES in Orlando Florida it snowed tiny little flakes for 2 hrs straight & they served us hot cocoa and cookies....  It was Magical!!


*****


Then as if that wasn't enough magic- the castle becomes a glowing masterpiece!!


*****


On the way home... we met up with Tinker belle {who looked pretty amazing considering she just flew down from the castle!}


*****


... and Periwinkle.  She was delightful!!


*****


The next day we made our way to Hollywood Studio's.  
And Goofy greeted us with open arms!


*****


...and Chip n Dale


*****


This was the day that my little A-man had been waiting for.  HS is the home to ALL things Star Wars... including "real life Stormtroopers Momma!"


*****


Where EVERY single time you ride "Star Tours" {and we did many MANY times} you got dropped off at the gift shop.  Who knew Ice Monsters could be so cute :)


*****


Prissy's or should I say Minnie's favorite part.... the Disney Channel singers/dancers.  She joined in on the dancing parade.  


*****


The next day we went to Epcot {Prissy & I love Epcot}!!  This day they wore their little matching Christmas Mickey/Minnie shirts that I made for them!


*****


A-man was perfectly content spying bad guys to shoot...


****


But he spotted a good guy.  A VERY good guy!  Mickey himself!!


*****

... and his pal Pluto.  A-man much prefers these guys to the Princesses :(


*****

...and then Minnie came to see us!!!


*****


...and Alice from Wonderland!


*****


And when Mary Poppins came- 
I had to hand the camera over.  Cause- I ADORE her!!!


*****


Belle just happened to be in Epcot that same day- she remembered us.  REALLY- she commented about Prissy being "Mrs. Potts"....  {I wish I could be a Disney Princess}!


*****


The kiddos right outside of Paris...
 It's fun to go all the way around the world before nap time!


*****


Jasmine & Aladdin had a long magic carpet ride to come & see us!  
They were sweet together..


*****


Then we met Mulan..


*****


and watched some shows in China...


*****


A-man shot some dragons {or at least that's what he said he was doing?}  Boys are still a little bit of a mystery to me... Guns?  Knives?  Dragons? Not wanting to get pictures taken with Princesses???


*****


And that's about it-  The longest... most magical.... Disney post ever! 
I'm gonna give y'all some Disney tips that I've learned soon.  
So- as Mickey would say "See Y'all Real Soon!"


2 comments:

  1. That sounds very cool! I have never been to Disney World and Land myself and so the post that you post help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!! I just reread this post and it was precious! made me want to go even MORE!! :) ♥ kristy

    ReplyDelete