.

.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

{hello out there...}


Long time no post..... I feel like I've completely fallen off of the blog-o-sphere!  We have been busy soaking up every single moment of the summer so far...


*****


We have been to the beach- SO FUN!!!!!!


*****


The kiddos are getting SO big.  This is the 1st year that I actually brought a book {gasp}.  It is a bitter sweet feeling :(


*****


On a completely crazy note... We went to the "Family Night" @ our resort.  They have games where you in turn win tickets to try to win prizes....  I dropped a ticket into the new American Girl Saige raffle box... I couldn't wait to tell her that I wanted to win Saige for her.  My heart melted when she said "Momma I put all my tickets into the Michaels Kors handbag box- I want to win it for YOU!"  Y'all  they read the #'s and WE WON SAIGE {and 2 outfits and accessories}!!!  We are still in shock- SO FUN- Lucy, Lanie, Lizzie, & Lyla Mae are thrilled with their new sister!!


*****


I helped out with a double baby shower for 2 of my sweet friends!!  I haven't made a watermelon basket since... well a LONG time.  A-man thought it was "the best thing I've ever made!"


*****


Therese & Kristen are expecting 2 more sweet girls next month... 


*****


Which meant... girl stuff of course!!!  We can't wait to meet you gals!!


*****


And... A-man finished up his 1st season of baseball.  He loved it {and surprisingly... although I grew up at the ball field...) I did too!!  And Prissy & I made some yummy cupcakes for the team :)


*****


Tomorrow... the front door is getting a face lift including new paint color {again} & a little surprise that I pray turns out??  And we are having our 1st wave of house guests next week- we can't wait!!!!!!!!  I promise to be more intentional about our happenings.... and let you see some fun things I've found lately.  See you soon!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
PAIGE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment