.

.

Friday, June 28, 2013

{so it's the end of June...}


and that means.... hydrangeas are at their best.  I {heart} this time of year!


*****


My birthday is just around the corner and this year I got a door!  A storm door to be more specific.  She will be enjoyed even more once a breeze is in our midst... but not any time soon.  For now I just am enjoying her fresh look and her sweet disposition. And did I mention that I adore her!!  I do!!!


*****


Isn't she lovely?  And just in time for company to enjoy- they will be here today- we are SO EXCITED! We painted the old door and the new one charcoal - it's L-O-V-E I tell you...


*****


We do A LOT of porch sittin' and eatin' and swimmin'.... 
 A LOT I tell ya!


*****


Our kitchen garden is in full bloom = yummy salads every night! 
The kiddos pick her dry every morning :)


*****




The 4th is just around the corner & we have so much to be thankful for! 
 And LOTS of fun will be had @ Harris House :)


*****


And we broke down and got a pet {kinda}.  I found these little glass fish and old timey fish bowl.  The kiddos named them and LOVE them.  The best thing about "Marigold, Cleo, Justin, & Morgy" is that they DON'T poop & WON'T die!  So in the very credible words of Uncle Si everyone is  = happy happy happy!!


*****


And... this sweet girl is turning 10 very soon. 
 We've got BIG plans for that.  Can't wait to show ya. 
 Gotta run & fire up the grill- 

Happy summer Y'all


p.s.  and a VERY Happy Birthday to my sweet niece Averie Grace tomorrow!  We share a birthday and one day not many more sleeps from now - we are gonna celebrate BIG together.  I LOVE YOU darling girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment