.

.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

{Thankful Thursdays... before & afters}


This week has been full of "before & afters".... but here are a few that I'm THANKFUL for :)


*****


Prissy before....


*****


Prissy after-
   I swear yesterday we were waiting for baby teeth to come in....  My girl got BRACES yesterday {cue the sigh and tears- for BOTH of us- ha ha}.  ** NO amount of cute pink rubber bands or sparkly wax cases can ease the pain of sore teeth & embarrassment :(  She is so much like me that it hurts I tell you...


*****


But she's a trooper eating milkshakes, soup, & noodles- all the while cheering her brother on.  I LOVE YOU sweet Prissy!!!  


*****


And... Lizzie got herself some snazzy AGD braces too {I ordered them in a weak moment last Thursday after I heard Prissy was getting hers}.  They were a HUGE hit- Lizzie was very brave!!


*****


And to combat my heartache at my child being old enough for braces.... I stopped at a tag sale.  And bought this frame for 25 cents.  {It's amazing how much retail therapy helps... no matter the amount spent!}


*****



So I brought her home & Prissy & I stapled chicken wire to the back...


*****

She now resides in my sewing closet.  
I {heart} both of them!


*****


THANK YOU HM & Jenny for the sweet you-just-got-braces-gifts & for just being you to my sweet girl!  WE {heart} y'all!!!  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY- We {heart} you too!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment