.

.

Friday, July 12, 2013

{Prissy's 10th surprise party...}


We've had the usual BUSY week... but lots of fun too!!  We pulled off a spectacular Ooh La La French inspired SuRpRiSe Double 10th Birthday Party for Prissy & her bestie.



*****


When Joey {finally} got to the pool with the birthday girls... they were speechless!  Prissy thought it was a surprise party for Hannah Mae.   When she realized it was for her....  she whispered "Momma quick fix my hair!"  I {heart} her even more today than when she first squeezed my finger in hers!!!


*****


The decor was pink, black, pink & PINK- ha!


*****


The food was Ooh- La-La too.  I made the 2 chalkboard "favorite things" for the girls...  So precious & Prissy has made a home for hers in her room!


*****


  
Chandys everywhere!!


*****


Jenny ordered fabulous french fondant cupcakes- YUMMY!


*****


We had pool games that the girls loved.  Their favorite = tissue paper dress contest.  We divided the group & gave them 2 rolls of crete paper.  They picked the "model" then designed a dress in 3 minutes totally out of crete paper- FANCY!!!!


*****


I made this backdrop for the photo booth....


*****


... which was my favorite part!
A-man's... was the games & the little brothers to play with...
Joey was in charge of the "play list" and I must say he was Boss!!!

***** 


HAPPY EARLY 10TH BIRTHDAY 
Prissy & Mazie!! 
 You are 2 of the sweetest dearest gonna be 10yr olds that I have ever met!! 


***** 

PS- Cooner and Papaw are here... we are working on project after project eating pie after pie.....  Oh summer how I love thee!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment