.

.

Friday, November 08, 2013

"I like big busts and I can not lie.."

so… for like 2 years now I have been wanting a bust.  I have no discrimination- man/woman smile/grimace big/small… just a bust.  Cooner and Aunt Betty have scoured the greater Indiana area in search of one.  


*****


Finally in August- I found one. 
 I {heart} him.


*****


Then last week I found grumpy gils here.
  I {heart} him too. 
 I told y'all NO discrimination!


*****


Then yesterday, while on the lookout for Festival of Tree things {more on that very soon}.  I spied with my little eye this beauty.  Yes! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder cause I squealed when I saw him.  He loves his new home.  I {heart} him too!


*****


Today I'm off with the girls to our annual girls weekend at the beach.  I am SO excited that I can't stand myself.  We are doing our "favorite things" party again- can't wait to see what they love this year.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my sweet hubby who is manning the homestead in my absence.  I'm a lucky gal!!! A lucky gal who is gonna miss these 2 little clowns…


*****


But… these came in the mail!  And how could Disney World get any more fun I ask you?  Well offer  fancy schmancy brackets with your name and you get to choose the color… that's how. 
 GENIUS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment