.

.

Monday, November 18, 2013

girls girls GIRLS!!!


My girl's weekend was wonderful!  I spent it with these precious souls…


*****


I'm blessed to have women like these in my life!  They are the ones that sit up til wee hours of the morning catching up.  It's like a good 'ole episode of "Days of our Lives" where you haven't watching in a year but can get right back into kind.  I adore those kind!  


*****


Cooner is here :)  We haven't had a minute to catch up or relax since she got here.  But… our tree is completed for the Festival of Trees - Amen and thine the glory!  Somehow I knew it was gonna be okay with her here :)  And it was!   Our tree was a labor of love but turned out beautiful!! Now… we are getting geared up for the Grinch.  My sweet Prissy has a week ahead that makes my craziness seem like small potatoes.  More to come….  



No comments:

Post a Comment