.

.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

{Grinch 2013}

Well… we survived the Festival of Trees, tech week, Choir performances, and THE GRINCH!  But barely…  I am tired!  I hate to even admit the defeat that entails.. but y'all I am.  


*****


My little Who was precious!


*****


I stayed back stage {through it all but wouldn't have it ANY other way}.  Cooner got her a rainbow loom instead of flowers… She has been wanting one for a month!  We got her a bouquet of rainbow bands for her loom and an organizer :)


*****


She danced around all day everyday for weeks now… Her daddy obliges her when she desires a lift.. or 10.


*****


.. and what you do for one!  Although I do not see dance in his immediate future.  He said rather pitifully "he hoped his pretty little wife doesn't like ballet!"  I died laughing. I always refer to his future wife as his "pretty little wife" in terms of him trying new foods and appreciating cleaned floors.  I tell him that one day "his pretty little wife" might make him beans and he must LOVE it and appreciate ALL that she does to make his house a home.


*****


All the whos in whoville were tired afterwards…  
But it was an amazing show!  
Great job CPAC!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment