.

.

Friday, September 26, 2014

master update.


Okay.. so I sorta have a mild fetish with frenchy prints.  I've been collecting them for years.  Some are from tag sales or Goodwill.  Others are from my sweet husband who goes on searches when I tell him "I saw a print today that would look amazing with the others on a gallery wall."... So I FINALLY got them up.  And.. I adore them!  They are just scenes from all around Paris, but they are tranquil water colors and I LOVE them in the master.


*****


Which brings me to this beauty!
  A friend of mine gave her to me and I love her!!  She's very 1950's glam and just the sorta thing that makes my heart swoon...  She is much more to scale and so glitzy and feminine!!!


*****


But.. when I get a new light... another must be moved :(
and that means- my sweet husband {who incidentally once worked in a lighting store while in college} must move lights all over the house.  I he moved this light from the master {which was really too small for there, but perfect for here} to the work room
  So are you keeping track?  That's so far taking 2 lights down...


*****


Then that light in the workroom {which again was too small scale but had to do in a pinch} had to be moved... to the master closet. 
 Oh how I love it!!  {That's 3 lights total- THANK YOU sweet Joey!}


*****


Then I turned the little bookshelf in here into a jewelry chest.


*****



Heaven knows if Joey and I are competing with collecting books and bracelets... I'm ahead!


*****


I love how it turned out & how all my pretties are all together.

It's the little things that do it for me :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment