.

.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

teacher luncheon

Hello lovelies!  I can't believe that days turned into weeks then months....  I could go on and on about how I went to a suspicious site the day before Valentine's day and my computer got herself a nasty virus {which landed her very sick and out of order for weeks}.  Then there's the one about the crazy dance mom mom who lost her mind for a few weeks in March!  Or the best one.. about the nurse who caught a patient then torn her trapeziums muscle and was told "if you could just lay in bed and not use your right arm for 5 days.. you would see exponential improvement" {said the man doctor}.  My life could be a reality TV show!  No lie.  I have some much to catalog around here... Let's start with the teacher's luncheon...  



It was a "nautical theme" and fabulous... if I do say so myself.  


*****



We had a mimosa bar {with sparkling cider} 


*****




I robbed my house blind y'all, painted every canvas I had in the attic {and otherwise} with some sea urchin or another to make this gallery wall.  I have a secret love affair for gallery walls!  After it was all said and done.. I donated the blessed things to our charity auction.  It became love/hate.  They were my sweet creations.. yet had been strewn over my house for months...  I needed to be saved from myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment