.

.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

{....autographs please!}


She was amazing! She looked teeny tiny to me up there, but she acted BIG & all grown up!! So... without further delay...... I give you "Charlotte's Web"- 3rd grade style!


*****


Here she is with the girls backstage...


*****


Here she is with Wilbur at "The State Fair".


*****


This one cracks me up!
Good thing- cause Charlotte died in the next scene & I couldn't see through my mascara....


*****


... all said and done!


*****


~the entire cast~


*****


... the surprise "cast only" party!!!


*****


The kiddos LOVED it!!!!


*****


A few cameo appearances from 2 of their biggest fans.
The little bros came to the party too & the girls welcomed them with open arms. I {heart} these girls!!!


*****


GREAT JOB
3rd GRADE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment