.

.

Friday, March 16, 2012

{spring break...}


We are on Spring Break & LOVING every single minute of it! Relaxing is at the top of our priority list... along with lounging in our pj's all hours of the day, having sleep overs, & watching Andy Griffith- the kiddos have taken a sudden & pleasant interest in little Opie Taylor! We whisked away to the Great Wolf Lodge- where we learned that the A-man had grown 2 inches since our last visit. Meaning= he could ride all the rides except for the Tornado.... and we DID {about a million times}!!!!!!


*****


And... the little A-man started soccer last night. He was a smidgen reserved {but I do preach sharing & not hurting others}. I had told him early on that if he should get scared out there, he should look over at me. I would be watching his every move & if he was doing well, I'd give him the thumbs up! Y'all I kept my thumb up in the air the entire hour. He was so sweaty and little kicking that ball & he would look for me every couple of minutes. He did amazing- and scored the only 2 goals for his team! YEAH A-man!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*****


We are gonna get some junking in today- I hope to share some fun loot soon?? But for now- I'm making a yummy St. Pat's treats for tomorrow... don't forget to wear your GREEN!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment