.

.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

welcome house guests...


...today we are getting ready for company- YAY!   We love it when our Indiana peeps come this way!!!  It makes me think about Cooner & her crazy ways.  What she would be doing is she were here or if we were coming there?  I am not the hostess that she is, but I do love company & hope that they enjoy their stay here in NC.


*****


  I have cozy-d up the guest bed~ fresh sheets & the like.  Hoping that our guest feels right at home in our new little addition...  Although I hear {from Prissy- who often sleeping in the "fun bed" as she calls it}, that it is quite comfortable!!!  


*****


And- I added a fresh water pitcher/cup {I always want to use it, but fear it might get "accidentally" broken from a light saber mishap}.  I've decided to chance it- knowing that these "treasures" are meant to be used & not stored forever- Amen!  Josey is over the moon to have Grandma Harris sleeping in her bed. And I hear that she has a little piano concert in store for our guests?? 


*****


A-man is getting the Death Star all ready for it's first official public viewing- ha ha.  He has placed men & changed them multiple times.  I {heart} him & his little ways!!!  


*****  



No comments:

Post a Comment