.

.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

ordinary things...

seem so wonderful once they are gone!  This week has been one trial after another {which I am trying to remain thankful in, but keep coming up short}.  Our car had some issues {NOT covered under the new car warranty}, Prissy's school shoes came in the mail {late} in 2 different sizes, our air condition stopped late Friday then died completely on Sunday {the new unit that will be here in 10 MORE days}, & I am just getting back to the upright position from a little battle of the stomach bug...  It's amazing how God is a whisper away when you are on the very verge!  And it's amazing how understanding you become when your children are looking at you as to react themselves! 


*****


 But in the end.... I am doing SO much better than I deserve & my precious husband brought home this last night!  Did y'all know that window units could look so chic {wink wink}.  


***** 


And my sweet Priss bought some new pipe cleaners last night to make these bracelets for her class.  She carefully chose the colors that the girls liked & made each one custom.  I wrapped them up pretty for her when she went to bed.  I heard her when she found them this morning.... so worth my efforts!!!!


*****


Today... I'm gonna enjoy the rain & play with my little A-man.
  He starts Pre-K next week {poor me}!!!


2 comments:

  1. Found you through kellys korner....we have a lot of the same furniture! My little girl is always making things for her friends and class also. Can you tell the details for the pipe cleaner bracelets? Also do you have the recipe for the granolia bars? Thank you...you have a precious little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay the bracelets are 2 sorta neon tigger striped pipe cleaners {from Wal-mart}. She pinched 2 different colors together then twisted one over the other until the end. They are super cute- THANK YOU for asking. I will post the blueberry granola recipe soon- you will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete