.

.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

our construction & my sandals....

Hello my sweet friends....  we have been ridiculously busy around here with L-I-F-E.  Prissy started ballet {including hip hop for the 1st time} last week and I think she's found her niche- ha ha!  


*****


A-man is LOVING Pre-K & making new friends right and left.  


*****


And the air condition is fixed.... but in the process they messed up the sheet rock in 3 rooms so... we have been under construction here is Harris House!  But... the ceilings look fresh & pretty so that sorta off sets ALL of the white dust!  SORTA!!!!  And I mentioned to the repair crew that I would like the master mirror {weighing in at about 200 lbs} removed as well while they were here....  Need-less-to-say- this is what my bathroom looks like right now.


*****


But I am hoping for something like this very soon.... Minus the tile and the cute sconces and the fancy trim and the fancy faucets and the cute chair.... Okay maybe not quite exactly like this but..... similar!!!!


*****


Catherine told me about these Sseko sandals last week. Their story is nothing less than wonderful!  I fell in love with them! Last night my sweet girl told me that she had ordered a pair for me {she heard me tell Catherine I wanted the grey ones}.  I cried my eyes out... she spent all of her saved money on her Momma {I felt just like Caroline Ingals when Laura traded Bunny for a stove}.  Then Prissy said "You are right Momma it feels better to give than receive- I feel like I just got a present too!"  More tears came then....  I love her more than I can convey on this little blog y'all!!!!!!  Go check 'em out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment