.

.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

{with a heavy heart..}


I covet your prayers.  Yesterday Genevieve went to be with Jesus after fighting a rather short battle with breast cancer.   God's ways are always best- this I know, but do not pretend to understand.  I was not scheduled to work, yet I went in {by mistake- not really a mistake at all.  It was God doing what He does best.  He perfectly orchestrated me being there with Gen and Phil.  Holding her hand & promising that I would hug my darlings much longer when I got home}.   She was brave, smart, sweet, beautiful, kind, a mother to 2 darling girls {4 & 6}, a true friend, only 34, with gorgeous hand writing, but mostly a lover of Jesus!  I miss her face at our weekly group already & my heart is broken for everyone of us who knew her.  We are ALL better for having known her- so much better.  She taught us to be thankful in the mundane & for that I will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment