.

.

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Becoming....

So... we are in full swing of school.  Getting our routine down.... Getting homework done...  Getting in bed on time...  The kiddos are loving it -more so for the Prissy, but A-man was the "special helper" today so that helped :)  I am getting ready for a super fun weekend away with my Bible Study gals.  We are headed to the mountains to hear some of my VERY FAVORITE bloggers.  I get to meet Edie {cue the scream-but not in a stalker like way... no no, a much more refined southern gentile way... 


*****


We are going to this..


*****


I have been making lists to the likes that y'all have never known.  This is the 1st time I'm leaving without Cooner here or my MIL to help man the ship.  But.... Joey has got this {and I have provided a very necessary, but lengthy list of VERY polished women to help him- should the need arise??  While packing & hunting {did I mention that I'm taking a painting class??}.  I came across this desperate soul.


*****


I thought she would be perfect in A-man's kindergarten classroom- cause he doesn't have a window.  His teacher ADORED it!!  And A-man thinks "it's one of my bestest things I ever done".  He makes my heart smile...
{excuse the pics.. my camera is packed and these are pictures of pictures from my phone}


*****


And since Prissy's teacher is also the Art teacher...  I made her this little chalkboard.  She ADORED it too :)


***** 


Now I'm off to be filled to the brim with-
 creativity, frugality, hospitality, humility, & cheesecake!!! 
{in no particular order}



No comments:

Post a Comment