.

.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

1-2-3-4....

well y'all... I don't have anything stunningly brilliant to report- except.
1.  ballet has begun = 4 DAYS A WEEK...


*****


Is she worth it??


*****


"YES" she is....  
And she LOVES it even more than last year. 


*****


2.  He is really starting to "like maybe love" Kindergarten!
  Praise Jesus!!  I was about to fill out a substitute teacher application and stay there with him.  His homework this week was his "family tree".  He made us all out of Legos.  I {heart} him!!!!!  and my Lego hair and my Lego outfit :)


*****


3.  my bifold 1980's closet door {behind my man child} in my dining room is GONE!  And to make me smile even more... in it's place is a wonderful french door with glass knobs.  I LOVE glass knobs! 
 I was gonna hire it done- then my hunky husband got the drill, switched the hinges, & I hugged his neck!!!  I LOVE it!!


*****


4.  I got a cow.....  
I know you are nervous for me??  
Don't be.  I LOVE HER.


*****



 I call her "Gerdie".



No comments:

Post a Comment