.

.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

"you surpass them all..."

today... I sat down {finally after almost 2 months of an unintentional blogging break} to catch up.  today.. is mother's day.  today my kiddos woke me up with nose kisses, lip kisses, and the per usual- kissin' whippin'.


*****  


{from A-man this am}
today they showered me with gifts- gifts that I adore {like French prints from estate sales that I whispered I'd seen and would love to have} and hand written notes...


*****  


today I relished in the fact that I get to be a momma.


*****



today I gave thanks that I am who I am because I have a wonderful mother {sweet Cooner}.


*****


  
today my precious husband made my breakfast and ironed the kiddos clothes for church {like nearly every Sunday}.


*****


  
today I fixed Prissy's hair in a fancy french braid twist, {even though I was tired} because she asked me... and I love her more than words!


*****


  
today I teared up knowing that these days are fleeting and that soon my mothers day will be a phone call or a plane ride away from them...


*****



today I squeezed my A-man's little chunky hands even tighter as we sang in church.  today.. I am filled up to the brim with thanksgiving for all that I have....


Happy Mother's Day to ALL the Proverbs 31 women I know...




No comments:

Post a Comment