.

.

Monday, September 22, 2014

fall house tour...


I don't know about y'all, but we are ready for Fall around here.  We love all things pumpkin & everything single thing about sweaters and tights {speaking for Prissy & I that is}.  So... I gussied up the house a bit for Fall this week.  Now we must set back and patiently await the chilly air and pretty leaves.


*****


Our ghosts are up!  Cooner are yours up yet?


*****


A-man photo bombed me... but I don't mind :)


*****


The porch got some orange touches...


*****





*****





*****


Mr. Grumpy Gills got a stash!


*****


David got an eye patch!


*****


The pumpkins got some paint and thumb tacks :)


*****


It didn't hurt a bit!


*****


little touches..


*****


here...


*****




*****


and there...


*****




*****


... and there!


*****




*****


... and there ;)


*****




*****


and because we are after all "EYE" people!


*****


Over all... I'd say we are ready!  


Happy Fall Ya'll!!


1 comment:

  1. Fall has really come into your gorgeous abode. I love the decor pieces you've put up and your take on the classic pumpkin is simply amazing and creative. The little touches you've made really rounded up the whole look. Thanks for sharing those lovely inspirations! I hope everyone in your family is in the best of health!

    Naomi Walters @ Chicora

    ReplyDelete