.

.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"and the fun just keeps coming..."

hello sweet friends.... we made it through the slumber party (so much fun!!), my family coming into town, & a little vacation (in which I forgot my mobile phone charger- I had NO outside contact for a week- YIKES!!). I have a blue-million photos to look through & twice that amount of laundry to get done so... when Priss (who just happens to be turning 7 this week) recommended that today "we should just relax & enjoy our first day home from vacation & have a barbie marathon?" I decided that was brilliant advice! So... today we are doing this:


a barbie marathon...
(did you think we were kidding.. ya'll know we don't do things half-way around here!!!)

p.s. I hope to see ya'll back here tomorrow with some updates???


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad your home! I've missed you terribly! ♥Kristy

    ReplyDelete